SyncKolab 2.0.2 released
Version 2.0.2 of the Thunderbird Extension SyncKolab was just released. It is a maintainance release fixing many bugs and is available for direct download. If you are new to SyncKolab, we have a step by step guide on how to use SyncKolab with Thunderbird and Lightning. Please note that SyncKolab does not yet work with the new Kolab 3 Format.
These bugs were fixed:
- #24933 Hide folders does not work.
- Remove periodic sync option (this is deprecated by the listener).
- Add close-window-when-done option to configuration dialog.
- #24934 message date checking on contacts removed.
- #24938 Fix for window to small.
- #24936 Fix problem with list sync.
- #24954 Fix problem with auto sync.
- #24957 Fix problem with list names with spaces.
- Fix problems with name in the uid (i.e. for mailing lists or irregular clients).
- #24959 Fix problem with multiple accounts.
- #24967 Add utf-8 en-/decoding when writing the sync cache files.
- #24986 Make status columns resizable.
- #24960 Fix monthly recurrence rules.