Who is Kolab for?
The Kolab Groupware is a solution suited for a wide range of scenarios. That's because of Kolab's extraordinary advantages in flexibility and scalability.
Starting with a single business server for small and medium enterprises, Kolab smoothly scales up to scenarios with hundreds of thousands of users in a company spread across multiple time zones with built-in high-availability, load-balancing, site-reliability and fine-tuning of performance. This makes Kolab uniquely efficient and controllable.
Consider Kolab when:
- Users must be fully productive even when offline
- Strategic aspects are very important, for instance when a company wants to migrate slowly
- Flexibility is required, for example if a company wants to integrate groupware into an existing or new product so as to broaden its own offering
- Security is relevant, because a user seeks a fully auditable solution, or make use of state-of-the-art, end-to-end encryption
- A lot needs to be done with little hardware
Kolab is suitable for:
- Supports large-scale operations
- Easily scalable
- Requires little hardware to achieve a lot
Clubs or Societies
- Free Software (Open Source)
- Simple and user-friendly